|Anton Mironenkov, Julia Batalova, Ivan Lebedev, Veronika Chibisova
Anastasia Karimulina, Olga Khlebnikova
Nadezhda Markina, Svetlana Kamynina,
Polina Kutepova, Gerald Oger, Anastasia Pronina,
Nikita Smolianinov, Anna Ukolova, Masha Urosova,
Nadezhda Lumpova, Alexander Pal, Anna Mikhalkova,
Gennadi Smirnov, Renata Litvinova, Yana Sekste
|Sergei Selianov, Natalia Drozd, Natalia Smirnova, Eduard Pichugin
|CTB Film Company
Russian World Vision
Krasnoproletarskaya St. 16
Tel.: +7.910.438.26 44
Avdotia Smirnova, Renata Litvinova, Anna Parmas, Oksana Bychkova, Aksinia Gog, Natalia Nazarova, Natalia Kudryashova -
– born in Donezk, USSR. She studied journalism at the Rostov State University before going on to work at a radio station newsroom. Bychkova later completed the Higher Courses for Scriptwriters and Directors (VKSR), Moscow, in 2002. Her films have received various awards at international festivals.
– born 1990 in Moscow, USSR. She studied acting at the Russian University of Theatre and Arts (GITIS) in Moscow, and later graduated in directing from the VGIK. In 2015, PUTESHESTVIYE FEDORA won the Short Feature Competition at the FilmFestival Cottbus.
– born 1978 in Gorky, USSR. In 2002, she graduated in acting and continued studying directing at the Anatoly Vasiliev School of Dramatic Arts in Moscow, from which she graduated in 2006. She also holds a directing degree from the VKSR in Moscow. Kudryashova is an award-winning TV and stage actress.
– born 1967 in Moscow, USSR. In 1984 she studied screenwriting at the Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography (VGIK) and made her acting and directing debut in 1994. Litvinova is furthermore a successful actress, screenwriter and author of short stories.
– born 1969 in Moscow, USSR. She studied at the Russian University of Theatrical Arts (GITIS) and worked as an actress after graduation. In 1995 she enrolled at the VGIK to study directing. She has been writing screenplays since 1992.
– born 1970 in Leningrad, USSR. Despite having an engineering degree, she took up employment as assistant director at Lenfilm upon graduation. In 1995 she started her TV career, initially as an author and subsequently as director and screenwriter. In 2011 she made her acting debut. Parmas also directs music videos.
– born 1969 in Moscow, USSR. Although she wanted to study screenwriting, she first studied philology, and only later drama at the Russian University of Theatre Arts (GITIS). Subsequently, she worked as a musician, editor and screenwriter. Smirnova is also a talk show host and author.
PITER FM (2006)
PLYUS ODIN (2008)
ESHCHE ODIN GOD (2013)
OPASNAYA ZONA (2011, short)
SHURUPOVERT (2012, short)
SEMIYA (2013, short)
PUTESHESTVIYE FEDORA PO MOSKVE NACHALA XXI VEKA (2014, short, Cottbus 2015)
NET SMERTI DLYA MENYA (2000, doc)
BOGINYA: KAK YA POLYUBILA (2004)
POSLEDNYAYA SKAZKA RITY (2012)
2 DNYA (2011)